We know that it can be a bit daunting buying a mattress on the internet when you haven’t always had the opportunity to come to our Exeter Showroom to try it. Rest assured, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase as we are very proud of our mattresses. So we have introduced a 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee.
Why 40 nights? Research has proved that it takes the body up to 40 nights to get used to a new mattress. If after this period, you are not happy with your mattress we will exchange it as long as you meet the following terms and conditions.
- To qualify for the 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee you must have purchased a mattress protector from us at the same time as you purchased your mattress and it must have been used from the day your mattress was delivered.
- Proof of purchase of the mattress and mattress protector is required.
- The 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee does not cover the Aspiro, Arden, futon mattresses, Children’s Mattresses, Futomats or any special offer items, ex-display models or purchases made from our showroom in Woodbury.
- You must have slept on the mattress for at least 40 nights on a slatted or divan bed frame, within eight weeks of delivery, to allow your body to become fully accustomed to it.
- The 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee does not cover the height, width or colour of the mattress.
- The 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee entitles you to an exchange, not a return.
- We will apply an administration charge of 10% of the value of the mattress and a re-delivery charge to cover some of the costs. The re-delivery charge will vary depending on your location, so please call for a quote.
- We will send you packaging to return the mattress in and it will be your responsibility to ensure it is packaged and sealed adequately so it won’t be damaged by the couriers. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by couriers and the product is returned at your own risk.
- On return the mattress will be fully inspected and if the mattress is soiled, marked or damaged this will invalidate the guarantee. In this case the original mattress will be returned to you at your own cost, once re-delivery payment has been made. Any soiled, marked or damaged mattresses not returned after two months will be destroyed.
- If your new order is more expensive than the original order, we will require you to pay the difference in price. We will not issue a refund if you choose a cheaper mattress. Any price difference cannot be made up with other items.
- The mattress protector will not be exchanged.
- Exchanges will only be processed for up to 2 weeks after the end of the 40 night period.
- Under the 40 Night Reassurance Guarantee only the original mattress will be exchanged once.