As a small family company we are proud to be a part of Small Business Saturday. Use the link below to find other small businesses in your area and "find your local hero"!
What is Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday UK is a grassroots, non-commercial campaign, which highlights small business success and encourages consumers to 'shop local' and support small businesses in their communities.
The day itself takes place on the first Saturday in December each year, but the campaign aims to have a lasting impact on small businesses.
On Small Business Saturday, customers across the UK go out and support all types of small businesses, online, in offices and in stores. Many small businesses take part in the day.
The next Small Business Saturday takes place on December 5th, 2020.
Find your local small businesses here - https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/small-business-finder
How the UK supported Small Business Saturday 2019:
- 17.6 million people turned out at small businesses on the UK's seventh Small Business Saturday – a record for the campaign and an increase of more than four million people from 2018.
- Small Business Saturday also drew high engagement on social media, with #SmallBizSatUK and #SmallBusinessSaturday the UK’s top two trends throughout the day.
- More than 250 small business organisations supported the nation-wide initiative, including the Federation of Small Business.
- Politicians including the Prime Minister, leader of the opposition and the Mayor of London all publicly supported Small Business Saturday.
- Small business Saturday saw a massive surge in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts with more people sharing their small business stories.