Pillow Protectors (Pair)
£30.00 inc. VAT
The Premium Pillow Protector Pair is a popular choice in Protect-A-Bed’s® range of protection products. Manufactured by Protect-A-Bed®, their Premium Pillow Protector Pair covers features a cotton terry towel surface for superior comfort and excellent absorbency. In addition, the Premium mattress protector is backed with their exclusive Miracle Membrane®. Miracle Membrane® is waterproof while remaining air vapor porous, and allows body heat to easily pass through. The Premium Protector cover also serves as a barrier for dust mites and allergens, which provides for healthy, irritant-free sleep.
Main panel 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyurethane Laminate
- The Cotton Pillow Protector keeps your pillow clean, dry and dust mite-free so you sleep soundly
- Miracle Membrane barrier promotes a healthy sleep environment by protecting you from dust mites and other allergens that may lurk in your pillow
- Waterproof pillow cover extends the life of the pillow by blocking accidents, incontinence, perspiration, spills and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry and cool
- Bed bug bite-proof, entry-proof and escape-proof with patented BugLock Secure Seal three-sided zipper
- Cooling Breathe-A-Vent mesh fabric panel promotes fresh air circulation through the pillow
- Total coverage solution wraps around your entire pillow with zippered closure
- Includes one pair of waterproof pillow covers
- Hypoallergenic cotton jersey knit fabric
Please wash and tumble dry the protector before using it for the first time as this softens the product, improves the flexibility and eliminates any packaging odours.
Please do NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will destroy the polyurethane lining.
The Protector can be washed in hot water (60° machine wash) with heavy towels. Close the zipper before washing.
Please do NOT dry clean.
Please dry together with some other bed linen or towels. The protector can be tumble dried on a medium heat for about 40 minutes (longer if needed – depending on your dryer)
Careful drying will prevent blistering of the lining. If blisters do form from overheating of the dryer, please discontinue using the protector, as these blisters will split open and lead to the protector leaking.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash hot
- Tumble dry medium
- Wash and tumble dry with other linens
Best wash before use.