• We work closely with our suppliers to ensure their products meet our exacting standards of hygiene and natural fibres.
• Use NO added chemicals or solvents (spray adhesives).
• Continually assess the added value and benefits of 'organic' materials.
• Purchase from sustainable sources where possible.
• Analyse and source all our raw materials with utmost care assessing their suitability and impact on the environment and human health.
• Ensure we fully understand any processing methods involved in the creation of all our raw materials.
• Use raw materials that produce the minimum off-gassing.
• Comply with and surpass all fire, safety and environmental regulations.
• Clearly label products as bio-degradable and meeting the Stockholm Convention for recycling.
• Use NO foams.
• Locally source mattress filling such as Dartmoor wool, where possible.
Energy & Water
Optimise delivery scheduling to minimise and reduce the need for part loads.
Light and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
Seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
Use chargeable battery power tools.
We also offer our brochure as a download to save on printing and postage.