The Premium Mattress Protector is a popular choice in Protect-A-Bed's® range of mattress protection products. The original mattress protector from Protect-A-Bed®, our Premium mattress cover features a cotton terry towel surface for superior comfort and excellent absorbency. In addition, the Premium mattress protector is backed with our exclusive Miracle Membrane®. Miracle Membrane® is waterproof while remaining air vapor porous, and allows body heat to easily pass through. The Premium waterproof mattress cover also serves as a barrier for dust mites and allergens, which provides for healthy, irritant-free sleep.
Main panel: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyurethane Laminate
Skirt: 100% Polyester
• Soft and super absorbent, with a terry toweling surface
• Waterproof, yet breathable
• Protective against stains such as spills, sweat, bodily fluids, bed wetting
• Effective in preventing dust mites and bacteria from breeding inside the mattress, which are a significant cause of asthma, rhinitis and eczema
• Especially helpful in cases of incontinence
• Fitted skirt fits all standard and extra depth sizes
• Ultra-thin material does not detract from the comfort of the mattress
• Machine wash and tumble dry
• Durable with the ability to be washed in excess of 200 times
• Can be used with electric blanket
• Completely fire retardant chemical free.
Cot - 60 x 120 cm
Cot Bed - 70 x 140 cm
Small Single - 2'6 x 6'3 - 76 x 190 cm
Single - 3′ x 6’3 - 90 x 190 cm
Long (Euro) Single - 3' x 6'6 - 90 x 200 cm
Please wash and tumble dry the protector before using it for the first time as this softens the product, improves the flexibility and eliminates any packaging odours.
Please do NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will destroy the polyurethane lining.
The Protector can be washed in hot water (60° machine wash).
Please do NOT dry clean.
Please dry together with some other bed linen or towels. The protector can be tumble dried on a medium heat for about 40 minutes (longer if needed - depending on your dryer).
Careful drying will prevent blistering of the lining. If blisters do form from overheating of the dryer, please discontinue using the protector, as these blisters will split open and lead to the protector leaking.
• Do not dry clean
• Do not bleach
• Machine wash hot
• Tumble dry medium
• Wash and tumble dry with other linens
• Best wash before use